RISCPA/RI BUSINESS FORUM NEWS RELEASE
June 3, 2021
Special Live Event - Stand United Against Tax Increases
- RI Business Coalition Invites You to join industry and business leaders, along with State Representatives for a live press conference, to unite against tax increase proposals. Monday, June 7th, 11:30 AM, 2000 Plainfield Pike, Cranston, RI.
- Use THIS LINK to let your reps know this is not the time to raise taxes!!
JOIN U.S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND RISCPA/RI BUSINESS FORUM FOR A VERY SPECIAL EVENT:
About this free event:
Employers are urged to take advantage of the newly-extended Employee Retention Credit (ERC), which made it easier for businesses to keep employees on the payroll during COVID-19, but many do not know where to begin.
Join us on Thursday, June 10th at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM for critical updates on this program
Join our experts, including Anthony Mangiarelli, CPA, MST, Partner and Director of Enterprise Solutions at KLR, as they discuss the changes to the ERC include modifying and extending the program for six months through June 30, 2021.
Be sure to bring your questions as there will be plenty of time for Q&A at the end of the presentation. More Information and Registration
District Director Mark S. Hayward Hosts Rhode Island Business Leaders Every Monday at 11:00 AM to Discuss Resources They Provide to Small Businesses. Use this link to access the Teams meeting every Monday with Mark.
Bill Pirolli Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA): Official Press Release
Rhode Island Small Business Development Center is hosting a series of free events to help small businesses with their business and marketing needs. For more information, please CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Rhode Island Stats (as of 06/03/2021)
- Total number of cases: 151,936
- New cases: 35
- People hospitalized: 44
- Total Fatalities: 2,715
- Total number of tests: 4,326,816
- Positivity rate: 0.3%
NEW! VACCINE ADMINISTRATION:
- People who received 1 dose: 656,176
- People who received 2 doses (fully vaccinated): 559,801