Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors
On-line registration is closed for this course. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession - don't get left behind!
- Recently issued ASUs
- Current FASB exposure draft and projects
- Audit and attest engagements update
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review services.
Previous experience in accounting and auditing