Larry Stein's 2022 Guide to New Taxsmart Strategies to Build and Preserve Family Wealth
On-line registration is closed for this course. To register, please email email@example.com.
Come join Larry Stein as he discusses ways to build and preserve family wealth in a tax-efficient manner. Key planning opportunities will be highlighted. Tax compliance traps will also be discussed.
Part One - Tax Planning (200 Minutes)
- Tax Planning and Compliance for Wealthy High-Income Individuals.
- Trust Planning.
- Estate Planning.
- Retirement Planning.
- Education Planning Resources.
- IRAs - Roth Vs. Traditional; 401(K) Insights. Part Two - Business Planning (200 Minutes)
- Employee Benefits.
- Business Entities.
- "S" Corporations; LLCs; LLPs; and More.
- Succession Planning.
- Family Offices and Family Meetings.
Upon the successful completion of this CPE Event, the participants will be able to explain selected tax, estate, and financial planning ideas.
Basic knowledge of federal taxation