AN INVITATION TO EARN 4 FREE HOURS OF CPE - FOR MEMBERS ONLY! - 2017/2018 DUES MUST BE PAID to register for this class!
2017 RISCPA MEMBERSHIP DAY IS DELIGHTED TO WELCOME:
- Kalil Merhib from RIVIO Clearinghouse will discuss the new benchmark in private company financial information exchange - CPA.com, in collaboration with Confirmation.com, are bringing private company financial information exchange into the 21st century with the RIVIO clearinghouse. The online platform was designed to meet the need for accurate, source-driven and verified information and facilitates communication among three distinct users - CPA firms, private businesses and third parties.
- Bob Mancini and David Lucier, our Board Chair-Elect discuss the Society's Advocacy efforts
- Joe Shekarchi our RI House Majority Leader
- William Pirolli, partner at DiSanto Priest and Co., will discuss his capacity as Board Member of the AICPA and an update from the AICPA
- Barbara Perino, current Board Chair, and Susan Breen will discuss the results of the Member Survey and our Strategic Plan
- Diane Wilbur, of Softskills Training will discuss our Emerging Leaders Network program - and you'll hear fist hand from participants how valuable the program is.
- Edward Yazbak, current Board Member, will close the program discussing how the Society can assist with Practice Continuation Agreement arrangements.
Once again, the program will offer 4 complimentary hours of CPE as a wonderful value of your membership to RISCPA, you must be a member to attend and your 2017/2018 Dues must be paid.<?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
The venue is the Providence Marriott Hotel and the date is September 27. The program commences at 8am and concludes at noontime. A continental breakfast will be available starting @ 7:30am.
Please be sure to register early, as this popular program fills quickly.