2021 FASB, SSARS and SAS Update and Review
On-line registration is closed for this event. <?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
On-line registration is closed for this event. <?xml:namespace prefix="o" />To register, please call RISCPA at 401-331-5720 or email RISCPAMembers@RISCPA.org
This is a 4-hour live video conference (4 CPEs, 2 hours-Accounting, 2 hours- Auditing) led by Steven C. Fustolo, CPA.
- Discuss newly issued SSARS No. 25 related to review engagements and the new review report
- Review post-COVID-19 and CARES Act accounting and reporting issues
- Identify the accounting, reporting, and disclosure issues for PPP loans and forgiveness affecting 2020-2022
- Learn how to implement the new lease standard on January 1, 2022 and approaches to avoid the lease standard
- Review the new auditor’s report and other auditing reporting standards found in SAS Nos. 134-141, effective in 2022
- Understand the going-concern reporting requirements in an audit or review engagement, including the use of third-party support letter
- Learn about private company accounting and practice issues, and more
$29 already has been added to your registration fee to cover the extra cost of the extensive materials. Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Zoom Live Video Conference: September 22th, 1-4:30pm ET
The objective of this course is to address key changes affecting accounting, compilation and review, and auditing engagements, as well as a review of selected other developments. The focus is on standards that affect the years 2020, 2021 and 2022.
General understanding of accounting, financial reporting, auditing and compilation and review standards recommended
Boston Tax Institute, Ltd. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org We will be asking polling questions during the conference to verify participation for those needing NASBA certification.