NEW FASB Update: What's New in 2021?
The amount of change in the accounting profession is overwhelming, making it tough for the CPA to keep up. This course will get you up to date with the latest information coming from the FASB.
CPAs must stay abreast of current developments. This seminar is frequently cited by CPAs as one of the best ways to gain a comprehensive understanding of the latest FASB Accounting Standards Updates in a summarized way. With the volume of FASB updates, this course is a must attend for CPAs to stay current in this space.
- FASB updates effective for year ends of 2021 for private and public companies
- Changes to credit losses
- Recent projects from the Private Company Council
- Recent developments on the new lease standard
- COVID-19 Financial Reporting issues
- Apply the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
- Apply the new FASB Updates to real life examples
- Understand the changes coming to Financial instrument credit losses
- Apply the recent changes coming from the Private Company Council
- Learn the COVID-19 financial reporting issues
This course is for CPAs in industry and public practice who want to stay current on the latest FASB updates. The program will benefit chief accountants, controllers, accounting managers, CFOs, Chief Accounting Officers, VP Finance, Directors of Finance, Internal auditors, External auditors and CPA partners.