COVID-19 Tax-Related Developments Part 1
This program will address the most recent tax changes that Congress and the IRS have issued due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Paid leave benefits to employees
- Tax credits for employers and self-employed taxpayers
- FICA tax relief for employers
- 90-day postponement of income tax payments
- Other provisions of legislation and IRS pronouncements
Apply and understand the recent tax law changes and proposals in response to to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Basic working knowledge of business and individual taxation