2021 Employee Benefits Conference
2021 EMPLOYEE BENEFITS CONFERENCE
RETHINKING YOUR BENEFITS STRATEGY – WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW COULD COST YOU…
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22ND | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Employers spend extraordinary amounts of money on benefits - COVID-19 has highlighted
the importance of protecting your most valuable asset – your employees – with the right healthcare coverage.
Join RI Business Forum partners RISCPA and RIMA to find new ways to address
the ever-changing needs of today’s diverse workforce to attract and retain the best talent.
RI Business Forum 2021 Employee Benefits Conference features:
- Marie Ganim - Rhode Island Health Insurance Commissioner
- NFP Corporate Services, LLC
- Eastern Insurance Group, LLC
- NEW! Special pledge announcement for brokers from Melissa Travis and David Chenevert
- Exclusive new products for RISCPA and RIMA members, clients, and partners.
- The impact of healthcare on your bottom line- what you need to know now.
- Innovation and taking a proactive approach - why large groups should insist on independent reviews each year.
- Innovative benefit packages that lower costs while providing employees comprehensive medical and dental coverage.
- How to ensure you have the right advisor working FOR you!
Back to Events