The R&D Tax Credits – A Strategic Tax Advantage
<?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
The R&D Tax Credits – A Strategic Tax Advantage (2 hours)
Tax - Basic Learning Level - No Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation Needed
Group Live Presentation – 2 CPE Credits
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
8:00 – 10:00am
TDBank Training Center located at RISCPA, 40 Sharpe Dr, Cranston, RI 02920
This presentation is for individuals who have little or no knowledge of the Credit for Increasing Research Activities, aka “The R&D Tax Credit”. The presentation will include, a brief history of the research tax credit, qualifying activities, qualifying expenses, an overview of the two methods to compute the credit, documentation requirements, and latest updates.
What you will gain from this seminar:
- Identify the key factors for identifying qualified R&D activities and expenditures
- Learn how the R&D tax credit is calculated using two methods
- Learn about the new regulations for small businesses – AMT & payroll tax offset
- Recognized what activities do not qualify for the R&D tax credit.
- Gain an understanding of the key forms of documentation for qualified projects
- Discover how R&D tax credits can benefit your clients
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in learning more about the federal and state research incentives.
Intrepid Advisors is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: <a style="box-sizing: border-box" href="http://www.nasbaregistry.org/" data-mce-href="http://www.nasbaregistry.org">www.nasbaregistry.org.
Navigate and Intrepid’s Tax Incentive Group will enhance your client’s overall profitability by connecting Knowledge and Expertise to Bottom Line Results
Back to Events