Thank you for your interest in the Society. There are a few membership types available for you:
Use the Membership Application for the following member types:
- A CPA working in a Public Accounting Practice or Industry.
- A CPA working in the Field of Education, Government.
- A Retired CPA
- A Non-CPA working in Public Accounting
OUT OF STATE:
- A CPA working and living out of the State of Rhode Island
- A CPA who is currently unemployed.
LIFE MEMBER: (Free Membership)
- For eligible members who are retired and have been a member of the RI Society of CPAs for 30 years or more.
RI BUSINESS FORUM AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP:
- Non-CPA: Attorney/Legal, Financial Services/Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Defense and other Industry Sectors, Academics, Professional Services/IT, Non-Profit, Retail, Medical/Dental, and More!
STUDENT: (Free Membership)
- Student Member is Available to: Any undergraduate or graduate college student with an interest in accounting (from a 2 or 4 year college or university) shall be eligible for student membership. Student members shall not be entitled to vote or hold office; however, may serve on selected committees in the Society, as determined by the Board.
100% FIRM MEMBERSHIP
- Firm Participation
- Firm with 20 or more members
- 100% of the firm employees that are eligible to be a fellow or associate member must belong to the RISCPA
- Firms will receive one invoice annually on May 1 to be remitted with payment by May 31st
- Firms will receive a 20% discount on total membership
- Dues for new employees will be waived to obtain 100% membership and during the year of 100% membership
- The RISCPA will have a section on the website designated to promoting firms with 100% firm membership with a link to their website.
- Firms are welcome to promote their participation as they see fit, they can also meet with Melissa Travis to discuss any other promotional ideas.