Leadership Challenge Workshop
No one is born a leader, leadership is a learned experience that anyone can attain if they believe in their ability to become a positive force in their work environment. Becoming a leader does not require a superior position. Rather, it requires conquering fears, dispelling doubt and striving to achieve the most from life. This full day seminar is designed for those who want to be a leader, properly trained leaders not only perform better on the job, they also make those around them more productive, reasonable, loyal, and motivated.
“The Leadership Challenge Workshop left me truly inspired. I couldn’t wait to implement the various leadership tactics throughout my career and personal life and the best part is the inspiration has not faded to this day.” - Sales Manager, Towerstream
“The Leadership challenge workshop conducted by Tim Hebert is exceptional, inspiring and very powerful! Its values based paradigm opens up your mind and gives you the ability to see in a crystal clear context, what’s important to you, not just in your career but in your life as well. It helps you focus on things that matter the most to you. Tim is extremely committed and sincere in sharing his knowledge. I signed up for this class without any expectations and was completely blown away in the first hour of the class. Opportunity does not knock twice. Please don’t miss this one. It could change your life.” – Sujata Mehta, Principal Software Engineer, FM Global
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify their leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Communicate their fundamental values and beliefs.
- Set the example for others by aligning their actions with their shared values.
- Express their image of the future.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to take risks needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork and trust.
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel.
- Recognize the accomplishments of others.
- Apply “The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership” to a current business challenge.