Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses
• Accounting standards updates, including an update on leases,
financial instruments, and revenue recognition
• Latest activity from FASB, ASB, and ARSC
• An update on audit and attest standards
• Private company financial reporting
• Types of small business audits
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC guidance and standards
that impact small businesses.
• Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in
accounting and auditing.
• Recognize small business audits: who needs them and why.
Previous auditing and
recent accounting and auditing