Controller's Update: Today's Latest Trends-AM
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team
understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting,
finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In
this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and
finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that
you can apply immediately.
• Economic and Human Resource trends
• Best practices to manage working capital
• Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
• New issues in treasury management and controllership
• Big Data
• Current trends in information systems and technology
• Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your
• Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your
• Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human
resources, treasury management, and business systems.
• Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics. Use new
tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
• Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs.
Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations