Becoming an AICPA Peer Review Team or Review Captain: Case Study Application
This course uses an application-based case study approach to cover the following
• Pre-acceptance considerations
• Planning considerations
• Performing a peer review, including:
• Engagement selection
• Risk assessment
• Compliance testing
• Evaluating matters
• Reporting on a peer review
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Analyze the process of how to effectively plan system and
engagement peer reviews.
• Identify steps needed to understand a firm's system of quality control.
• Identify procedures used in testing the firm's system.
• Identify issues that affect an organization or audit firm.
• Identify procedures that should be performed prior to accepting a peer
Completion of the AICPA's
Becoming an AICPA Peer Review
Team or Review Captain:
Program Overview online course
peer review team captains and