NEW MBA in a Day
MBA in a Day is a crash course on the top issues covered in MBA school.
What you would learn at top-tier MBA schools if you only had the time.
- The Harvard Case Method
- Marketing Strategy Development and Competitive Analysis
- Communications and Presentations
- Human Resource Tools
- Leadership and Team Building
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Balanced Scorecard
- Quality and Lean Management
- Case Study Integrating the Tools to a Business
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Walk through various functions and see how they integrate throughout the company
- Understand marketing, strategy, human resource tools
- Apply the balanced scorecard
- Learn key quality and lean management
- Apply the Harvard case method to a medium sized business
This course is for CPAs in industry or operations, as well as public practice. The program will benefit chief accountants, controllers, accounting managers, CFOs, VP Finance, Directors of Finance, business owners, operations managers, auditors, managers, vice presidents and CPA partners.