NEW Applying the New Lease Standard: Practice Issues, Real-life Cases & Implementation
Finally, a course that applies the New Lease standard to specific cases covering a range of industries!
This is the year to implement the new Lease standard which is principles-based.
Private companies and NPOs need to be ready to adopt by January 2021 the latest. This course is perfect for those who are getting ready for implementation.
- Walk Through Cases to see how Leases will be measured in the New Standard
- Lease determination
- Lease classification
- Lessee accounting
- Lessor accounting
- Renewals, discount rate changes
- Effective Date, First time adoption, Transition and Disclosure
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- apply the new lease standard to real life examples
- walk through lessee and lessor accounting changes
- learn from past experience of those who have already implemented
This course is for CPAs in industry and public practice who want to stay current on the latest developments. The program will benefit chief accountants, controllers, accounting managers, CFOs, Chief Accounting Officers, VP Finance, Directors of Finance, Internal auditors, External auditors and CPA partners.