NEW 2020 Accounting, SSARS and Auditing Update
This course is designed for CPAs looking to get an update on standards from the FASB, SSARS and AICPA private company audit standards.
CPAs in industry and public practice want to understand the changes going live in 2020 in the areas of accounting, compilation, review and auditing.
- FASB updates going live in 2020
- Risk assessment
- Private Company Council recent developments
- SSARS Compilation and review update
- New Auditing Standards effective in 2020 for private companies
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- apply the FASB updates effective in 2020
- understand the issues with risk assessment
- discuss the recent developments from the Private Company Council
- implement the latest changes to compilations and reviews
- use the private company auditing standards going live in 2020
This course is for CPAs in industry and public practice who want to stay current on the latest developments. The program will benefit chief accountants, controllers, accounting managers, CFOs, Chief Accounting Officers, VP Finance, Directors of Finance, Internal auditors, External auditors and CPA partners.