Financial Forecasting: Planning for Success
- Overview of the forecasting process
- The basic forecasting model
- Techniques used to forecast sales
- A case analysis on working capital planning
- Forecasting the company's capital structure
- Projecting the income statement and balance sheet
- Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
- Recognize key considerations related to a basic forecasting model.
- Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement.
- Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements.
Financial professionals responsible for preparing financial forecasts.