NEW 2018 FASB update
Leah Donti, 9 year in a row AICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader Award recipient, has been leading seminars for RISPCA for over 11 years.
Due to popular demand she is back this year with a bonus: She is presenting 5 new CPE Courses ( June 12, June 13, Nov 6, Nov 7 and Dec 19) that she has written. Her courses provide numerous real life discussions, examples and cases.
Her passion, energy and ability to speak at all levels of professionals and have made her a most sought-out speaker.
CPAs must stay abreast of current developments. This seminar is frequently cited by CPAs as one of the best ways to gain a comprehensive understanding of the latest FASB Accounting Standards Updates. With the volume of FASB updates, this course is a must attend for CPAs to stay current in this space.
- FASB updates effective for year ends of 2018 for private and public companies
- Business Combinations Changes
- Statement of Cash Flow Changes
- New Financial Statement Presentation Model for Non-for-Profits
- Recent Developments on the new lease standard
- Apply the new FASB Updates to real life examples affecting businesses
- Understand the new requirements for the Statement of Cash Flow Presentation
- Learn the changes coming to Business Combinations
- Apply the new Financial Statement Presentation Model for Non-for- Profits