Ethics: It’s Not Just What You Do, But How You Do It! (AM)
In today’s hyper-connected and increasingly transparent world, the reputation you worked so hard to build can be destroyed in an internet minute. Mere compliance with regulations is no longer enough. Companies need to move beyond thinking about what they can’t do to a new paradigm of what they should do. The world has changed and it is time for corporate governance to change too. It is time to move beyond the “command and control” style of leadership and into values based governance using collaboration and inspiration. In this seminar, learn how to lead your company into a values based operation that not only promotes ethical behavior but inspires excellence at the same time.
* Critical elements to set the “tone at the top” * Impact of leading by example * Business model is not “what you do”, it’s “how you do it” * Case studies drawn from the real world
· Identify the Principles of the AICPA’s Principles of Professional Conduct
· Identify what a good code of conduct should address
· Define components of an ethical environment
· Determine ways to encourage ethical behavior
· Identify ways to utilize an ethical issues checklist effectively