Data Breaches & Other Cyber Frauds: A 21st Century Risk to Your Organization (AM)
Is your data secure? Is your organization at risk of a data breach? What is
cyber fraud and how can it affect your organization? How can you protect
your company from cyber fraud? Data breaches and cyber fraud are an ever
present risk for more companies. This course will help you understand and
become more aware of the risks associated with data breaches and other
cyber frauds. You will become more aware of the policies and procedures
needed to protect your company data. We will review the requirements for
internal controls over technology required by the 2013 COSO Framework on
Internal Controls and review internal controls that can help prevent and detect
cyber frauds, including data breaches. Become a resource for your company
and your clients.
2016 AICPA OUTSTANDING DISCUSSION LEADER!!
• Types of Cyber Frauds
• Data Breaches
• Social Engineering
• Policies that help to increase security
• Internal controls to help prevent & detect cyber frauds
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Recognize legal and ethical issues associated with cyber security
and data breaches.
• Recognize the requirement to select and develop general controls
over technology as required by the 2013 COSO Framework.
• Identify various types of cyber frauds and their associated risks.
• Identify internal controls for preventing & detecting cyber frauds.
Auditors and CPAs working for
businesses, governments and
not-for-profits that want to
obtain a basic understanding
of the issues associated with
cyber frauds and cyber security