- Senior Accountant (Forensic and Valuation Services)
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., LLP
- 50 Holden Street
Providence, RI 02908
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., LLP, a leading public accounting and business consulting firm located in Providence, RI offering flexible work schedules and work from home options, seeks a Senior Accountant (Forensic and Valuation Services) to join our team of professionals.
Sansiveri has recently been recognized as one of the “2019 Best Places to Work” by Providence Business News and Best Companies Group as well as the “2019 Top 100 Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today and Best Companies Group. Sansiveri is also a nine-time recipient of the When Work Works/Alfred P. Sloan Award for Workplace Flexibility – this award ranks our Firm in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of programs, policies, and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace.
Senior Accountant- Forensic and Valuation Services
• Providing research and support for Forensic and litigation engagements.
• Providing data analysis and research support for Business Valuation engagements.
• Demonstrating the ability to act as a point of contact for clients.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A minimum of 3 years public accounting experience; Business Valuation and FVS experience preferred; CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
• Desire to obtain business valuation credentials.
• Excellent quantitative and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Excel and all Microsoft Office products
• Superior organizational skills
Sansiveri offers a highly professional and employee-friendly workplace with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules and opportunities for advancement and relocation assistance.
- How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources