- CPA/Financial Planner
- Corrigan Financial, Inc.
- 747 Aquidneck Avenue
Middletown, RI 02842
- Corrigan Financial, Inc. (CFI) is a nationally recognized financial advisory firm managing over $850 million in client investment assets. Formed in 1989 for the purpose of providing comprehensive financial advisory services to high net worth families and individuals, CFI focuses on understanding the unique needs of our clients and providing them with customized financial planning and investment strategies that help them attain their overall financial and personal goals.
CFI is seeking financial planners whose interests align with our own in serving and developing long-term relationships with families, individuals and corporations.
Qualified candidates for this position must be energetic professionals whose interest lies in working with CFI partners to provide financial planning services to our clients and their families.
Initial duties may include all aspects of financial planning, client communications, development of planning systems and coordination with existing staff members.
The associate selected will be a key part of a team of associates whose responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assistance with the development of financial planning strategies
• Developing and maintaining financial plans and modeling spreadsheets
• Preparation of client’s individual tax returns and tax projections
• Supporting partners and associates
• CPA designation is required.
• A degree in accounting or finance is required.
• Three to ten years of related professional experience is preferred.
• The individual must have strong analytical, problem-solving skills and pay close attention to details.
• The individual must have excellent time management skills, have the ability to multi-task and have superior organizational skills.
• The individual must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• The individual must have a strong interest in financial planning with a desire to grow professionally within the firm.
CFI recognizes that talented, knowledgeable and experienced individuals are the core element that makes us one of the premier fee only financial advisory firms in the country.
Our staff of 25 includes CPAs, PFSs, CFPs, MSTs, and MBAs, all focused on client services.
- How to Apply:
- Please submit resume and cover letter to:
- Caroline McCarthy