- General Accountant/Accounts Receivable/Payroll
- Banneker Supply Chain Solutions, Inc., Inc.
- 582 Great Road, Suite 101
North Smithfield, RI 02896
- Team Banneker continues to grow and we have an immediate full time open position for a General Accountant reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance & Administration at our North Smithfield, RI headquarters. As a critical contributor to the success of our Finance Team, our ideal candidate is motivated and passionate about bringing their experience and new innovative ideas into the role to help us improve our internal processes and procedures. We are looking for individual who takes an ethical, honest approach to every task or project and is naturally uncomfortable with inefficiencies and unwilling to accept the status quo.
The General Accountant is responsible for and will spend the majority of their time focusing on Accounting Activities (65%) such as preparing and posting accurate journal entries, analyzing and reconciling bank and GL accounts, month/year end closing activities, Accounts Receivable management including collections and general ledger maintenance. The General Accountant is also responsible for Payroll Administration (25%), performing the timely and accurate processing, maintenance and reporting of weekly payroll data. Additionally, the General Accountant will be hold a critical part of Customer Invoice generation (10%) for all products and services and discrepancy resolution related to product sales.
• 4-year College Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field plus 3 years working experience in relative field with similar duties and responsibilities OR minimum 5 years experience in General Accounting Activities, Payroll Administration, Accounts Receivable, and Customer Invoicing required; experience in completing complex account reconciliations required.
• Experience working in companies with revenues > $10 Million, ideally with clients in the high-end aerospace, defense, industrial manufacturing, commercial distributors, or similar highly desired.
• Relevant experience and working knowledge of ERP Systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP 2013+, 2016 highly desirable), payroll administration and associated technology.
- How to Apply:
- All qualified and interested applicants can apply by emailing a cover letter and resume addressed to Larry Lamothe, Talent Management, LLamothe@Banneker.com.
- Larry Lamothe
- (401) 534-0027