- Assistant Director, Finance - CCRI Foundation
- Community College of Rhode Island
- 400 East Avenue
Warwick, RI 02886
- TITLE: Assistant Director, Finance – CCRI Foundation
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Advancement
SALARY RANGE : Range begins at $59,415; Hiring salary commensurate with education and
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
Supervise, coordinate, advise, administer and control budgets and expenditures for the CCRI Foundation, which is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. Analyze trends, develop statistical models and formulate projections for various budget components. Provide analytical counsel and support for special projects to Senior Management.
Responsible for all financial and accounting functions of the Foundation and private funding sources. Coordinate business procedures and accounting policies, and oversee their implementation by all departments that use Foundation funds. Maintain financial and fiscal integrity. Interface with the CCRI Foundation Trustees, Alumni Association, Foundation Finance and Investment Committee, and the Alumni Association Finance Committee, and assist in setting and implementing policies in accordance with the generally accepted accounting policies.
Coordinate and interact with the Controller’s office, Bank, endowment management firms, auditor and other College partners at CCRI on various issues.
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, with a concentration in accounting or finance;
2. Minimum of five years of progressively professional-level experience in financial reporting and financial analysis;
3. Demonstrated technical accounting proficiency in the preparation and presentation of comprehensive financial statements;
4. Demonstrated experience in the administration of a complex budget and investments;
5. For full list of qualifications, please refer to the job description.
CCRI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
CCRI recognizes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating a dynamic, positive and high-performing educational and work environment and to helping prepare our students for lifelong success. We welcome applicants who can contribute to the College’s commitment to excellence created by diversity and inclusivity.
- How to Apply:
- 1. Visit https://jobs.ccri.edu for full job description and application instructions
2. Submit an online application and supporting documents, as applicable.
- Office of Human Resources
- (401) 825-2311